Specialloy can provide needle valves with working low, medium, and high pressure ranges of 10,000, 15,000, 20,000, 30,000, and 60,000 psi.
- Non-rotating stem as standard, creates a robust and reliable assembly.
- Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut off
- Adjustable Teflon packing below thread provides thread security and reduced handle torque
- Bi-directional flow capability. Simplifies the design
- Packing gland/body thread interface consists of a preload locking internal thread form that is resistant to vibration. Eliminates the need for an external locking device
- Double sided weep holes for easier leakage verification.
- Field serviceable design with stem repair kits available.
- 5 to 7 turns to achieve full CV flow
- Materials: cold worked stainless steel, 15-5 PH, glass filled teflon
- Available in 2-Way Straight, 2-Way Angle, 3-Way Two Inlet, 3-Way Two Outlet, 2-Stem Manifold, and Replaceable Seat
- Panel Mountable
Specialty Needle Valves available: Single Block & Bleed Needle Valve, Double Block & Bleed Needle, Sampling Bottle Needle Valve, Bleed Valve, Angle Needle Valve, Custom Solutions Needle Valve