Specialloy’s line of manual high-quality torque wrenches which are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed the highest demands of the industrial market. These wrenches have dual scale reading either Nm, in. lb, or lb.ft and are well suited for applications requiring repeatable, accurate torquing of bolts or nuts. Different options are available which include: wrenches with standard readouts, digital or electronic readouts, dial wrenches, electronic dial wrenches, and break back type. All models include an ergonomic grip and integrated locking system to prevent accidental alteration of the torque setting during operation. A click system is activated once the required torque is achieved.
- Accuracy ranges from ±1% to ±6%
- Calibrated in both clockwise and counter-clockwise
- Can be serialized and supplied with calibration certificated traceable to N.I.S.T
- Drive sizes: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”
- Heavy duty ratchet heads
- Torque range up to 2500 lbf.ft
- Extension Rod is available to extend the lever arm