Specialloy Digital Chart Recorder (SDCR)
Introducing the world’s first Digital Chart Recorder with a 0.15% accuracy in multiple pressure ranges with customizable test reports in a lightweight yet rugged mobile weatherproof case.
Replace outdated mechanical chart recorders with today’s technology at an affordable price. No more paper, pens, or batteries!
The Specialloy Digital Chart Recorder (SDCR) offers a rugged design against harsh environments with the ease of a Window’s operating system. The Specialloy SDCR utilizes the ESI USB Digital Pressure Transducer and has been designed to measure, analyze and record pressure directly on the mobile tablet without the need for costly I/O interface boards. It allows the user to measure up to 16 pressure & temperature inputs simultaneously and create customized test reports.
Features and Benefits
• Records and graphs pressure from vacuum to 60,000 PSI. Multiple Pressure ranges available.
• The SDCR allows the user to measure up to 16 pressure and temperature inputs simultaneously and create customized test reports.
• Easy setup, configuration and reporting. The software interface allows for real-time pressure and temperature recording using a 10” anti-glare touchscreen tablet.
• Easy Software Interface for Real-Time Pressure &
Temperature Monitoring & Reporting
• Digital test report shareable via USB and wireless
• Bulkhead connections available in NPT or High Pressure.
• Light Weight Design (10 lbs.)
• 110 V Female Connection for standard Shop Power